If you're interested in serving as a volunteer, start by applying here and attaching a document with at least 3 character references. Expect contact from us within 5 business days.
Note: Light of the Pines, LLC is a privately-held business and is not a 501(c)3 organization; however we still accept volunteers.
Volunteer Areas Available:
1. Transportation - Assist with transporting residents to various appointments, events, etc.
2. Program Volunteer - Assist staff with program sessions. This may include setting out supplies, cleaning up supplies, counting inventory before and after session, or perhaps teaching a skills session. Many opportunities available for program volunteer.
3. Education - Serve as a tutor for residents or simply assist with various needs in the classroom.
4. Lawn Care - Have a love for working outside? Light of the Pines has 10 acres to care for and plenty of outside projects that always need a little attention.
5. Kitchen - Meal planning, meal preparation, serving and/or clean up.
6. Courier Service - Who doesn't love to run errands? Pick up groceries, medications, supplies, etc.
Please indicate on the application preferences for area(s) of volunteer interest.